Everything You Need To Know About Xiaomi’s latest Mi Notebook Pro X 15: Configuration, Release, And Price
Xiaomi has been introducing many gadgets that have innovative features installed in them. The latest addition to the brand’s laptop list is the Mi Notebook Pro X 15, launching soon by July 9. The device is open for pre-bookings on the Chinese market, and the details about the launch of the laptop in other countries are unknown. The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 has an 11th Generation Intel Core processor that delivers the user a seamless and robust laptop performance. The laptop has many features like fast charging, high-end chipsets that can provide a satisfying experience to every customer. It is more advanced and has powerful features than its previous Notebook 14 model, giving the consumers an apt choice for adjusting to the latest technologies and applications.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 specifications:
• The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 comes with a 15.6-inch screen sporting an OLED display, giving the users a larger screen for gaming and streaming experiences.
• The laptop runs on Windows 10 and is incorporated with the 11th Generation Intel Core processors (i5 and i7 versions) to provide the highest performance in any situation.
• Could there be more of a better gaming experience than this? This notebook gives you the best advantage attached with the latest Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphic card as the standard setting to offer a high-quality gaming experience.
• The MI notebook Pro X 15 has four speakers attached with it; that would just be the right thing you need to blast off any song that you like.
• The laptop has a massive internal storage of 1TB and assembled with 4 GB RAM to ceaselessly operate demanding applications and high-graphic programs.
• The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 has many connectivity options such as a USB Type C port, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, HDMI 2.1 ports, and a 3.5mm headphone jack that will allow users to connect a wide range of devices.
• The laptop’s battery capacity will allow the user to work on the device for at least 11.5 hours and support super-fast charging that provides a 50% charge in just 25 minutes.
• The device sports a fingerprint scanner in the power button for a robust security feature, and a radiant backlit keyboard is installed to give a comfortable working experience.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 price and release date:
The Mi Notebook Pro X has kept the price at approximately ₹92,000 for the i5 processor variant (16 GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage). The high-end variant is priced at about ₹1,15,000 for the i7 processor model (32GB RAM and 1TB memory storage). The Notebook Pro will be launched in China on July 9, and the pre-bookings for the laptop have already started in their market.
The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 is the most expected laptop in recent times, and the demand might skyrocket in the upcoming days. The device gives the perfect combination suiting every student and professional team member. The innovative features and stylish design make it the most wanted laptop in recent times.