Deleted texts on iPhone? Know the Ways of Recovering Them
Texts are a part of our lives and it can get really irritating if we delete them by mistake. We have important details from work, emotional messages from loved ones and even messages that we never want to lose ever. If it happens that you have lost your texts on iPhone, you can recover them. Yes, you heard it right. You can get them back and breathe a sigh of relief. Continue reading to know the tips and tricks on how to recover your deleted texts from iPhone.
Everyone using apple device is fairly acquainted with iTunes. It is the hub of all your data. iTunes backup can be your resort to getting back your important texts in no time. Most people don’t know that iTunes is not just your data hub but also a great source to get your texts restored to your iPhone. Let us know the steps involved.
• Connect your iPhone to the computer or laptop that you regularly use for your iPhone backup. If you have never done that, you can try doing it manually
• Once you see your device appearing on the screen, click on that appearance
• You will see an option “Restore Backup”
• As a result, the data that you backed up previously will sync and appear
It was easy, wasn’t it?
If this option doesn’t work for you for any reason, you can try the next option of iCloud.
Although iCloud backup doesn’t work on all regions and network provider, you can try this. If you are lucky, you will get all your deleted texts through this process.
• First, you need to log in to https://icloud.com using your Apple ID and of course, the password
• You will see the option of Text Messages if you have used iCloud for your iPhone backup. If you have never used the option, you won’t see it
• In case, it is there, search for texts you want to restore to your iPhone
• After this, you need to go to your iPhone to select Settings option, iCloud
• You need to disable text messages
• There will be a Pop-Up and you need to choose “Keep on my iPhone”
• After this, enable Text messages
• You will find the option “Merge”. Click on that and then wait for a few minutes. You will see that the messages that you had deleted will start appearing on your iPhone
If none of the two options worked for you, don’t worry, there is one more option that you can try and it should work for you. You can use a third-party application. Let us know how to proceed.
Third Party App Tips
Well, there is a thin possibility that none of the two already shared processes worked to restore your texts. However, if they don’t work, you can try using any reputable third-party application that people have used across the globe to restore their deleted texts. You can look for them online and choose the one that you feel is the best for your issue.
No one wants to delete important texts on any phone. However, if it is an iPhone, you do have the option of backing up your phone using iCloud and iTunes regularly. This makes the task easier so you face a similar issue in future. Prevention is better than cure and it is the best way you can save your texts safe even if they have been deleted unintentionally. But why wait for something like this to happen when you can take precautions before it happens and bother you?